We help your business to optimize the performance of its systems and processes. We do so by offering services that range from setting up a robust IT infrastructure and providing cloud computing services to conducting information security audits and establishing smart office connectivity.
Managed Network Service
In-house IT network service teams face various difficulties in managing complex and ever-changing network requirements. At the equal time, organizations struggle to maintain skilful network engineers and hope to keep manpower attrition at the minimum.
The excellent combination of expertise, automation, analytics and delivery models to control the commands installed by fresh technologies on your networks. Managed Network Service is planned to approach the complexities presented by network virtualization, consolidation of networks and the convergence of various network technologies.
HEX64 provides Managed Network Services, a comprehensive solution to monitor & manage an organization’s IT infrastructure based on a service control framework that adheres to a set of processes for rapid network deficiency discovery and performance measurements monitoring.
Managed Services And IT Consulting
IT strategy about the revenue hurdles and order to retaining/improving operating edges. By adopting Managed Services and IT consulting as an approach, one may have a definite way to decrease operational costs with optimum performance and high availability.
The practices of managing day-to-day IT operational activities as a strategy help to achieve high efficiency in a cost-effective manner.
Our teams of expert engineers can take care of your IT infrastructure and you can focus more on core business with no worries about the IT infrastructure. Look at our key service areas:
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Defining the vision and necessary imperatives collaboratively with your executive management and functional administrators
- Analyzing the current position of IT and identifying gaps.
- Ideating with method business function participants to expand IT strategy.
Managed Security Services
Managed security services provide outsourced monitoring and control of security devices and systems. General services involve managed firewall, interference detection, the virtual private network, vulnerability scanning, patching, upgrading, and anti-virus services. HEX64’s high-level Security Operations Center is available 24/7 to monitor security incidences and reduce the number of operational security personnel, which an organization needs to hire, train and retain them to manage an agreeable protection presence.
Now’s swiftly developing threat landscape demands smarter and more responsive managed security services. Our Managed Security Services use the industry-leading tools, technology, and expertise to secure your information assets round the clock frequently at a fraction of the cost of in-house security support.
Smart Office Connectivity
The VPN arrangement is a secure way to connect multi-offices to a central network. Unlike past technologies like frame relay based private networks, HEX64 team of engineers believes in providing comprehensive solutions to the business in the way of cost reduction, security and enhanced bandwidth. Whether your business is challenging a problem related to IP based transmission networks through point-to-point or site-to-site networks.
- Central management: Central Management for the IT infrastructure can reduce the cost of hardware, management overhead and symmetric access to resources.
- Freedom to work: The advantage of having a VPN is that the information may be accessed remotely also of home or from any remote location with proper security in place.
- High-grade performance: Bandwidth and efficiency of the network can usually be improved once the VPN solution is performed in comparison with remote resources over WAN.
- Reduce costs: The maintenance cost is really inexpensive in compression with MPLS or service provider VPN.
Cloud Integration Services
HEX64 develop business-oriented service catalog for multi-technology applications to provide error-free integration with hybrid cloud platform providers like AWS, Azure, Rackspace. The Cloud system allows Integration-as-a-Service, a controlled services design on an offering. Our cloud experts build unbounded businesses platform by integrating resources securely across the globe. With the integration of SaaS / PaaS, and on-premise applications can boost the business and reducing TCO.
Corporations with cloud integration have synchronized data including applications, improved their ability to operate effectively and swiftly.
- Enhanced operational efficiency
- Improved flexibility, redundancy and scalability
- Faster delivery and availability of the product
- Increased competitive edge over competitors
- Reduced operational costs and better efficiency
- Cloud integration strategy must address the operational complexities business logic to make it ready for hybrid infrastructure.
- Cloud integration roadmap must focus on reducing delivery time.
- SaaS / PaaS integration services connect diverse cloud-based, as well as on-premise, applications and data.