Here we are showing how you can use Microsoft Office 365 to track your business sale, Share documents, communicate with your team, track events; manage tasks and many more.
Steps to create site
1. Login to Microsoft Office 365 account.
Go to Microsoft Office 365 apps.
2. Select SharePoint.
3. Click on Create site.
4. Choose the type of site you’d like to create. Here we select Team site.
5. Write the site name, and click next.
6. Add the additional owner and member email account, and click Finish.
7. SharePoint site is created successfully.
8. Now go again to SharePoint management and open SharePoint site.
9. Select list.
10. Click on list and mention the list name and click on Create.
11. Now click on Add column and mention the columns names as per your need.
12. Go back to Microsoft Office 365 apps and click on Microsoft Forms.
13. Click on New Form.
14. Click on Add new.
15. Select your form type (if need rating type form or text type form select as per your requirement) and use the same fields and the same data types as in your SharePoint list.
16. Go back on Microsoft Office 365, click on flow.
17. Go to search bar and type form.
Click on Continue.
18. Select the form id in form id (Name of Form) tab.
19. In Get response details tab select form id, form where you’re capturing the data.
20. Select site address in Create item tab SharePoint list into which you want to put the data.
21. Select Office 365 outlook for email.
22. After select Office 365 outlook.select send an email.
23. Map the fields between the form and the list and save the list.
Now we have setup the flow to send an email, whenever a form is filled by someone, details will be send through the office 365.