Here we are showing, how to integrate Nimble with vCenter for easy management, starting with basic vCenter integration in Nimble.
The web client is not an alternative for the traditional vCenter thick client. This was introduced in vSphere 5 & 6 could only be managed via the new Web Client. In order to manage the Nimble, the web client introduced to manage the new VMware features.
Prerequisite for Nimble plug in installation:
1. Required vCenter & Nimble access.
2. From a vCenter perspective, you need to be running vCenter.
3. Array/group needs to be running Nimble OS.
4. Login to the web client and check status.
Steps to Integrate with Nimble:
1. Login to Nimble web management portal, go to Administration > vCenter Plugin.
Process of registration is identical to the previous versions of Nimble OS.
2. Choose the subnet on which vCenter is reachable from Nimble.
3. Enter the hostname and credentials of vCenter Host and click Register.
4. To use the Nimble Storage vCenter plugin, login to the vCenter server using FLEX option.
5. After login right click on any datastore and go to the Nimble Storage Actions to manage the volume from vCenter.
6. To edit the volume click on edit data store or other option as per the need.
11 thoughts on “How To Integrate vCenter With Nimble Array”
It is extremely helpful article for how to integrate vCenter with Nimble Array.
Many thanks for taking turns this kind of superb subject material on your site. I noticed it on the internet. I am going to check back again when you post much more aricles.
Great to become going to your weblog once more, it continues to be months for me. Nicely this post that ive been waited for so long. I require this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has same subject together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.
You made a number of nice points there. I did a search on the matter and found nearly all persons will have the same opinion with your blog..
I really enjoy this theme youve got going on on your site.
I found your site on google and verify a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the superb operate.
Hello 😉 Thanks heaps for this indeed!… if anyone else has anything, it would be much appreciated. Great website Just wanted to say thanks and keep doing what you’re doing Thx & Regards!
Well-written article. I was checking continuously to this website and Im really inspired! Very educational information, especially the fifth sentences. I really want this kind of info. I was looking for this particular knowledge for a very long. Thankx and best of luck.
Thanks for posting this. Was looking for this info all over the web.
Z szacunkiem i podziwem ślędzę twego bloga, uważnie czytam wszystkie posty, to jest dobra i właściwa droga budować dydaktyczne “mosty”.
Ive been searching on the net hoping to get some ideas on how to get my website coded, your general style and design are amazing. Did you code it yourself or did you get a programmer to get it done to suit your needs? We love Google 🙂